Sunday, September 28, 2014

Get To Know Me | 50 ?'s Tag

I was "tagged" by Danielle over at http://daniellealder.wordpress.com for the 50 Questions Tag (She also tagged all of the other AFS Exchange Students in Norway).

1. How tall are you? Well I remember being 5'9" in my freshman year of high school, now I'm in my Junior year so probably somewhere between 5'9" and 6'0" (175 and 182 cm).

2. Any tattoos? Nei

3. Any piercings? No

4. Natural hair color? Blonde

5. Last show you watched? If we're talking TV shows, I am currently watching Alt for Norge. If we're talking movies, Good Will Hunting.

6. Favorite bands? For bands it'd have to be Mumford and Sons, Karpe Diem, Kaizers Orchestra and Coldplay.

7. Favorite song? Salsa Tequila by Anders Nilson (OF COURSE, HELLOOOOO?)

8. Something you muss? Driving, definitely driving. Oh and Starbucks. #Selfie

9. Zodiac sign? Pisces

10. Birthstone? Aquamarine

11. Nickname? I don't really have one, I mean people used to call me by my last name and my Grandma called me Pumpkin when I was a toddler, but I don't think that really applies much anymore.

12. Favorite movie? How can you ask that, especially to me? TOO MANY CHOICES! But it'd be between Mean Girls (I watched that with my grandmother!!!), The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit trilogies, Forrest Gump and basically any horror film (typically I enjoy them all). HOW CAN YOU ASK ME THAT? So hard, I usually like most movies I watch and rarely do I dislike a movie.

13. Favorite actor/actress? Robin Williams hands down. He's been my favorite since I was very young.

14. Favorite color? Blue

15. Last game you played? Norge Rundt (Around Norway)

16. Where do you go when you're sad? I don't get sad very often, and if I do, I don't have a designated thing to do or place to go.

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Half hour or an hour, depending on the day. (For me, this includes eating breakfast.)

18. What time do you usually wake up? 6:15 (weekdays) 8:30-9:30 (weekends)

19. What time do you go to bed? 9:00-12:00 (Depending on the day)

20. Are you afraid of heights? Most of the time, yes. I'm starting to get better at suppressing that fear though.

21. What is the last book you read? Ny i Norge (A Norwegian Language Book)

22. Last person you talked to? Anne Mari, my host mother.

23. Last person you sent a Snapchat to? Jake

24. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message to? Eszter, an exchange student in Østfold.

25. Favorite food? Italian and Scandinavian.

26. Last thing you had to drink? Water

27. Last food that you ate? Homemade grilled pizza.

28. Places you want to visit? Italy, Iceland, Australia, Scotland and France.

29. What instruments do you play? Piano and Drums.

30. What's the last sporting event you watched? What is this thing you call sports? Is it something I can eat or get at Starbucks?

31. What were you doing at 12AM last night? I was watching youtube videos.

32. Favorite animal? Dog

33. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes, most if not all of my school years. I've been in the highest honors a few times but typically I'm in the regular or high honors.

34. Coke or Pepsi? Both, depending on what is available. (Leaning more towards Coke)

35. Last 'Share a Coke with' name? Bjørnar

36. Nike or Adidas? I don't have a preference, but I have a pair of Nike shoes.

37. Do you have freckles? Some, yes.

38. Are you lazy? Kinda.

39. Last Holloween costume? A sexy snickers bar. I'm just kidding. I'm pretty sure my last Halloween costume was a large chef back in 7th or 8th grade. I wore it at like two parties and that was it.

40. How many languages can you speak? One and a half... (English and Jeg snakker veldig litt Norsk)

41. Do you sing in the car? Oh I don't know... do you breathe in a car??? Thought so. There's your answer.

42. Last concert? Huskonsert på meg skole i Norge. House concert at my school in Norway. Fmaous people concert in the US? I went to a Gary Allan concert when I was nine years old because I have some relation to him. I think I ended up leaving a little early because I still wanted to ride some fair rides (this was at the ND State Fair)

43. Who would you like to see in concert? Ellen DeGeneres. I don't care if she doesn't sing for her career, but if she did, you know who the first person to buy tickets would be... (HINT: It'd be me.)

44. Tea or Coffee? Both.

45. Favorite place to buy coffee? Starbucks, Broadway Bean and Bagel and The Brew Cafe. I haven't found a good place in Norway yet, but theres this coffee place that I need to try here called "Wayne's Coffee".

46. Favorite season? Autumn. I also quite enjoy Spring.

47. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles? I'm going to have to go with sugar cookies.

48. Favorite pie? Apple, Pumpkin and CHOCOLATE pie.

49. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchip, Mustard or Ranch.

50. Who else should answer these questions? Oprah Winfrey... That'd actually be awesome if I could tag Oprah for this, like seriously it would complete my life if Oprah did the 50 ?'s tag and was tagged BY ME. I'd literally pass out and die because my life would be so complete, I wouldn't even need to do anything else because I'd be so unbelievably content with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment